13) How to Make a Float Avocado
300 grams of avocado flesh
175 grams of sweetened condensed milk white
50 grams sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
250 grams of shaved ice
Coffee Chocolate Sauce Ingredients:
1/2 teaspoon instant coffee
50 ml heavy cream
75 grams of dark cooking chocolate, cut into pieces
150 grams of vanilla ice cream
1. Chocolate coffee sauce: heat the heavy cream and instant coffee. Put the piece of chocolate. Stir until dissolved. Let condensed. Set aside.
2. Blend avocado, sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and shaves ice until smooth.
3. Pour in a glass. Put ice cream vanilla ice cream using a small scope.
4. Serve with chocolate sauce.
14) How to make Opor Grilled Chicken
1 chicken, cut into 10 parts
1 tablespoon tamarind water which consists of 1 teaspoon of tamarind and 2 tablespoons of water
1 stalk lemongrass and crushed
2 bay leaves
1 teaspoon of salt
2 cm galangal and crushed
4 pieces of lime leaves and discard the bones leaves
2 teaspoons of salt
1 1/2 teaspoons of brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
500 ml coconut milk from half coconut
6 red onions
3 cloves of garlic
5 pieces of red chili
1/4 teaspoon cumin
3 toasted pecans
1/2 teaspoon of coriander
1 cm of ginger
1. Marinate the chicken with cooking oil, tamarind water, and salt. Let it for 30 minutes.
2. Inverted fuel while turning until fragrant and browned. Set aside.
3. Saute ground spices, bay leaves, galangal, lime leaves, and lemongrass until fragrant.
4. Add salt, brown sugar, and turmeric powder. Stir well.
5. Pour the coconut milk. Stir well. Cook and stir until boiling.
6. Add chicken that has been burned. Cook and stir frequently until it absorbed and mature.
7. Opor grilled chicken is ready to serve.
15) How to make Strawberry Popcorn
75 grams of corn popcorn
2 tablespoons of butter
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of strawberry paste
200 grams of sugar
100 ml of water
1. Heat the butter. Enter your corn pop corn and salt in a thick saucepan. Close and heat until the corn blooms at all. Add the butter. Stir well. Take and set aside.
2. Cook sugar, strawberry paste, and water. Cook until thick and hairy. Enter the pop corn. Stir until it spread well.
3. Strawberry Flavor popcorn is ready to serve.
16) How to make a Fruit Ice
3 passion fruit
150 grams of mango, cut in squares
150 g pineapple, cut into pieces
150 grams of poor apples, cut in squares
200 ml ready-made guava juice
300 ml of sweet orange juice
2 teaspoons of lime juice
750 grams of ice cubes
250 grams of sugar
350 ml of water
1. Syrup: boil sugar and water until dissolved.
2. Mix the mango, pineapple, apple, passion fruit, sweet juice, guava juice, lime juice, and syrup.
3. Serve with ice cubes.
Itulah 16 contoh procedure text how to make dalam bahasa Inggris. Nantikan kelanjutan-kelanjutan procedure text selanjutnya.