46. I open the door _____ go outside.
47. Don’t give _____ until you can pass all the exams.
48. Do you know _____ my mother will come tomorrow?
49. I feel hungry _____ I am tired.
50. We must go _____ if they don’t come to my house today.
51. Let’s _____ this bag out.
d. To bring
52. What will I do _____ you? I will not win the game if you cannot be my partner.
53. Are they ____ to spend the night in Paris?
b. To plan
53. How about ____?
54. This ocean is _____ deep.
a. Very much
b. Very many
55. This book is _____ to reach by your hand.
a. Close enough
b. Very close
c. Enough close
d. Closer than
56. I am an ____ kid.
57. I speak ____ well.
58. I am ok ___ she is not.
59. You cannot neither eat salad ___ meat.
60. We will either come to your house ____ Atika’s house.
61. You have to stay here _____ I return here.
62. ___ my brother does not sick, he will come with us ____ of the good weather.
a. As – to
b. To – for
c. What – so
d. If – because
63. You are a nice dancer. My sister is a nice dancer _____.
64. Nina goes to school by ___ a bicycle.
d. To ride
65. Staying at this hotel is quite expensive ___ the service is very good.
66. You will not go _____ she will not go _____.
d. Yet/as well
67. Mom, you will not be permitted to ____ the room because the show will be starting.
68. He enjoys ____ football.
d. To play
69. You are nothing without ___.
70. I has been ____ here for an hour.
d. To wait
71. She is always against _____ .
72. I think she really ____ the show.
73. ____ my bag please.
74. She looks ____ sure.
a. Does not
75. He need only a ___ minutes.
76. I stay in a hotel. It is ___ far.
b. Very much
d. Very many
77. She cannot _____ even for a word.
78. She has been ____ since 3 PM.
79. She has _____.
80. My father has been sick since _____.
c. Many days
d. Much days
81. Andre has finished _____.
82. I have a friend, his name is Danny. This house belongs to _____.
83. My friend Atika lives in _____ house.
84. What about _____? Will he join us?
85. I ______ fix this car tomorrow morning.
b. Am gonna
c. Was gonna
d. Has to
86. You and I will get married and this house becomes _____.
87. My house is _____ than yours.
d. The cleaner
88. She is the _____.
a. Most diligent
c. More diligent
d. Absolutely diligent
89. I am ____ than him.
c. Taller than
90. I think his life is _____ than ours.
91. I have a ring that becomes the _____ one here.
b. More expensive
c. Most expensive
Semoga soal bahasa Inggris yang ada di atas dapat membantu Anda. 🙂