Contoh soal soal bahasa Inggris memang begitu banyak, Anda bisa mendapatkannya dari berbagai sumber dan tentu saja sangat mudah. Apabila Anda ingin sedang ingin latihan menggunakan soal soal bahasa Inggris, Anda bisa memanfaatkan kumpulan soal yang ada di bawah ini. Selamat mencoba.
|Image source : Google Images
1. My sister feels drowsy ______ she has a long time fever.
2. She was tired _____ she took a rest in a long time.
3. We drive to north _____ we want to Europe.
4. My laptop is the ______ among others.
5. Isn’t he the ______?
d. Most tall
6. This book is too ______.
7. Randy has ____ old.
8. She is falling in ____ with me.
9. I am going to buy an _____ fish.
a. Extra large
10. Cats ____ fast.
11. I ______ to your house.
12. She will _____ us.
13. I have ______ a beautiful rose for her.
14. I ______ go to Washington D.C next week.
a. Am going to
c. Was going to
d. Plans to
15. Do you _____ me to go?
16. She is the best _____.
17. _____ here will make you being arrested.
18. She is fast ____ she is old
19. Move fast _____ we cannot reach them.
20. I have lived here ____ you were child.
21. I cannot speak English _____.
22. My lecturer smokes ____ he never drink alcohol.
23. My brother drink either mineral water __ cola every day.
24. You have to keep quiet ___ the help come.
25. She is permitted to drive a car _____ she is 16 years old.
26. Do you need a car ___ a bike?
27. The room is clean ___ the food is bad.
28. I had a new car ___ a new job.
29. I was playing a guitar ____ she was typing a letter.
30. _____ I have learnt English for over 3 years, I am still shy to speak.
a. Even though
31. I have read this book ___ 3 hours.
a. For over
32. There are so many vegetables ____ orange contain vitamin C.
33. You have to stand ___ me.
34. She has been crazy ___ three years ago.
35. My father does not ___ time.
d. In the
36. I cannot ____ the floor.
37. Farhan, Abdi, Dina, and Salsa will discuss the problem ____ themselves.
38. I have understood this material ____ I studied here.
39. She has been _____ in Jamaica in the last three years.
40. You always make me ____.
d. Have been proud
41. We have to listen your story ____ trust.
42. I love you ___ heart.
43. Little ____ little, the truth is being revealed.
44. I learn English _____ detail.
45. All the products we made _____ hand.
46. I open the door _____ go outside.
47. Don’t give _____ until you can pass all the exams.
48. Do you know _____ my mother will come tomorrow?
49. I feel hungry _____ I am tired.
50. We must go _____ if they don’t come to my house today.
51. Let’s _____ this bag out.
d. To bring
52. What will I do _____ you? I will not win the game if you cannot be my partner.
53. Are they ____ to spend the night in Paris?
b. To plan
53. How about ____?
54. This ocean is _____ deep.
a. Very much
b. Very many
55. This book is _____ to reach by your hand.
a. Close enough
b. Very close
c. Enough close
d. Closer than
56. I am an ____ kid.
57. I speak ____ well.
58. I am ok ___ she is not.
59. You cannot neither eat salad ___ meat.
60. We will either come to your house ____ Atika’s house.
61. You have to stay here _____ I return here.
62. ___ my brother does not sick, he will come with us ____ of the good weather.
a. As – to
b. To – for
c. What – so
d. If – because
63. You are a nice dancer. My sister is a nice dancer _____.
64. Nina goes to school by ___ a bicycle.
d. To ride
65. Staying at this hotel is quite expensive ___ the service is very good.
66. You will not go _____ she will not go _____.
d. Yet/as well
67. Mom, you will not be permitted to ____ the room because the show will be starting.
68. He enjoys ____ football.
d. To play
69. You are nothing without ___.
70. I has been ____ here for an hour.
d. To wait
71. She is always against _____ .
72. I think she really ____ the show.
73. ____ my bag please.
74. She looks ____ sure.
a. Does not
75. He need only a ___ minutes.
76. I stay in a hotel. It is ___ far.
b. Very much
d. Very many
77. She cannot _____ even for a word.
78. She has been ____ since 3 PM.
79. She has _____.
80. My father has been sick since _____.
c. Many days
d. Much days
81. Andre has finished _____.
82. I have a friend, his name is Danny. This house belongs to _____.
83. My friend Atika lives in _____ house.
84. What about _____? Will he join us?
85. I ______ fix this car tomorrow morning.
b. Am gonna
c. Was gonna
d. Has to
86. You and I will get married and this house becomes _____.
87. My house is _____ than yours.
d. The cleaner
88. She is the _____.
a. Most diligent
c. More diligent
d. Absolutely diligent
89. I am ____ than him.
c. Taller than
90. I think his life is _____ than ours.
91. I have a ring that becomes the _____ one here.
b. More expensive
c. Most expensive
Semoga soal bahasa Inggris yang ada di atas dapat membantu Anda.